Jump to content

Traveling on your own

If you wish to study at an educational institution where no cooperation agreement has been concluded between Aalborg University and the foreign educational institution, you must arrange your stay yourself.

Traveling on your own

It is important to note that when studying at a university where Aalborg University (AAU) has not entered into a cooperation agreement, you must contact the university in question and arrange your stay, and you must apply for a grant yourself.

Study abroad without an agreement

Contact International Office

If you want to talk to a supervisor from International Office, you need to book an appointment in advance by calling or sending an email to the right employee. Please indicate whether you prefer the guidance to be held physically, by phone, or via teams.

Find the emails and phone numbers here